Ever wondered what is so great about mobile technology? Ever wonder what it will be years from now when you have all the new mobile gadgets available? Mobile is changing the way we communicate. The rapid pace of improvement has made it possible for you to check your emails, get a message, send a text, play a game, surf the net, etc… With just the touch of a button. Last week, Samsung introduced the Galaxy S and there are already millions of people who have pre-ordered this amazing mobile phone.
The first Nokia phone was released back in 2021, so this is a long time ago. Now, there are many other manufacturers that have released new handsets every year, but not one of them can claim to have a better technology than the first Nokia phone. This mobile phone has set a benchmark for all other mobiles to come. No matter what brand you choose, this mobile phone will serve as an excellent choice. To share the news on this amazing handset with everyone, we have compiled some of the best Nokia mobile news that have been released in recent times.
* The first Nokia phones to be introduced in the markets were equipped with a giant 1 mega pixel camera. A few months after its release, the company released a second model with an upgraded camera, which meant that pictures could be taken in a higher resolution. This meant that users could take pictures of fine details or panoramic shots that would come in handy if they needed these pictures after a long day’s work. The second update to this collection soon followed and that took place in the form of an operating system upgrade that meant that this phone could also access the MMS and Bluetooth applications.
* Just a month after it was launched in the market, Nokia released another smartphone in the form of the E71. This product offered great performance and featured a lot of unique features that impressed the crowd so much. It was one of the most innovative handsets launched at the time and Nokia made sure that people understood how essential it was to keep their information updated and obtain real time services whenever they needed it. This was done with the help of a new feature called MMS, which stands for multi-media messaging. This technology enabled users to send videos, images and text messages to multiple contacts.
* An update to one of the most popular handsets, the Blackberry was released in the markets just a day after Nokia’s E71. Within a few days of its launch, this product was a top seller. The good news is that Blackberry phones are great for professionals and for business users who want to stay in touch with their offices even when they are on the road. This device has a large memory space, a high-definition camera, a powerful processor and runs on TK software. Therefore, anyone can use this to stay connected to office software, email and all the necessary services whenever they need to.
* If you have missed the chance to buy a Nokia Q10 or any other Q10 Android phone in the past, there is no word on when you can buy them now. In fact, there is no specific time frame as well. The company is yet to announce any official dates as per their Twitter page. But there is a general belief that these devices will be available from mid August to early September. So if you do not want to miss out on purchasing any of these devices, then hurry up.
* Another upcoming release is the Phones of the year 2021. Nokia has already released the feature packed smartphones named E71, E 72 and the Q10. But in this list of phones, the upcoming release is most expected to take the place of the Q10. It has been rumored that the company will introduce new handsets every six months and introduce two new series every year. However, no one is aware as to when these will be launched.
* For users who want to update their handset, it would be wise to wait for the first update to be released by the manufacturer. As the first updates are rolled out by the manufacturers after the launch of the device, many people find it difficult to wait for the first update to be released. This is where mobile service providers like Vodafone and three other network providers offer free updates to their customers. Apart from this, users can also perform manual updates by visiting their phone stores and downloading the update software. Once the software update is installed, the mobile device automatically starts working as per the new software version.